hlBot_banner_2 hlBot_banner_1 hlBot_banner_1

BACK TO CLOSEST FARMBOT POSITION AFTER DISCONNECT OR TP

Nazwa funkcji:BACK TO CLOSEST FARMBOT POSITION AFTER DISCONNECT OR TP
Opis jak ta funkcja ma działać: It just go back to closest point in farmbot route after disconnect or tp. (NOW IT GOES TO START)
Dodatkowe informacje (Nagranie/Zdjęcia):

The basic question is whether you specifically mean only disconnection type: logout/return to character selection screen or whether you mean something more or something else. 

If you mean returning to the nearest waypoint after logging out and after logging back in, then this is probably not possible. By logging back in to your account and character (without the HLbot disabled in the meantime) after back to server  farmbot will simply "re-farm" starting from the set initial waypoint - it may be hard to do it the way you would like it to be.

It would be good if for the second time you would specify with details your whole idea because with such a minimal amount of information e.g. when you talked about "Tp" I personally have no idea how you imagine after teleporting to a completely different place / different map to have the character return to the nearest waypoint (?) I'm almost sure that's completely not what you had in mind but unfortunately what you wrote sounds in such a way that it's hard to understand.  :Kappa: :Kappa:

5! 

On 8/8/2022 at 6:19 AM, Sheyana said:

The basic question is whether you specifically mean only disconnection type: logout/return to character selection screen or whether you mean something more or something else. 

If you mean returning to the nearest waypoint after logging out and after logging back in, then this is probably not possible. By logging back in to your account and character (without the HLbot disabled in the meantime) after back to server  farmbot will simply "re-farm" starting from the set initial waypoint - it may be hard to do it the way you would like it to be.

It would be good if for the second time you would specify with details your whole idea because with such a minimal amount of information e.g. when you talked about "Tp" I personally have no idea how you imagine after teleporting to a completely different place / different map to have the character return to the nearest waypoint (?) I'm almost sure that's completely not what you had in mind but unfortunately what you wrote sounds in such a way that it's hard to understand.  :Kappa: :Kappa:

5! 

I mean when i get kicked because of Waithack and im almost at end of the route of farmbot it just go back to the start and not continue to end of the route

3 godziny temu, Vosaks napisał:

I mean when i get kicked because of Waithack and im almost at end of the route of farmbot it just go back to the start and not continue to end of the route

Hm, as for the possibility of starting the route from the last point BEFORE logging out (caused by being kicked out of the game), it seems to me that there is not much chance of that happening as I elaborated more in the first post. The best thing to do is to speak up @ KacMorderca

By the way, haven't you maybe tried changing the waithack settings by changing the values? Since you say waithack is the reason you get kicked out of the game, maybe it would be worth trying to play with the values set in waithack? 

On 8/10/2022 at 9:13 PM, Sheyana said:

Hm, as for the possibility of starting the route from the last point BEFORE logging out (caused by being kicked out of the game), it seems to me that there is not much chance of that happening as I elaborated more in the first post. The best thing to do is to speak up @ KacMorderca

By the way, haven't you maybe tried changing the waithack settings by changing the values? Since you say waithack is the reason you get kicked out of the game, maybe it would be worth trying to play with the values set in waithack? 

Nope its cause of server even when i have the lowest waithack settings i get kicked sometimes.. And its pretty annoying i never finish the full route when i get kicked. It always go to start and doesnt continue to the end