hlBot_banner_2 hlBot_banner_1 hlBot_banner_1

Kronius2 - Dungeon restart

Hello,

can you add a function for the dungeons? There is a "Quest" record function in the bot, but it is not so good. If i record teleport and start the dungeon quest, then it will start after the time...

I need a "if" function. If Boss Azrael (monster id) killed then restart the quest or then play the recorded quest function.

Can you please something like this? THX

Edited by SuperNam38xw3
  • Plus 1
  • SuperNam38xw3 changed the title to Kronius2 - Dungeon restart

@ mercury4899 we want to make this dungeon bot fully automated. I try different methods aswell like i wait 30 second after i kill boss then use ring quest panel records clicks on the ring but it doesn't open the ring itself thus we need to manually try timings with auto opener or auto dew and try to match the time. for example if it takes 80s to kill a boss i will wait 30s more and i set ring for 100s in autodew so that ring will open and quest panel will click it. This way it works fully autmated for a few times but after few run it gets bugged because of time differences. Just "if" quest panel could record the clicks on ring or we could add command like if boss dies use this item in 10 sec etc we could actually fully automate dungeons. @ SuperNam38xw3 btw try my method up there it works few times if you time it right it could be useful for you aswell

@ mercury4899 we want to make this dungeon bot fully automated. I try different methods aswell like i wait 30 second after i kill boss then use ring quest panel records clicks on the ring but it doesn't open the ring itself thus we need to manually try timings with auto opener or auto dew and try to match the time. for example if it takes 80s to kill a boss i will wait 30s more and i set ring for 100s in autodew so that ring will open and quest panel will click it. This way it works fully autmated for a few times but after few run it gets bugged because of time differences. Just "if" quest panel could record the clicks on ring or we could add command like if boss dies use this item in 10 sec etc we could actually fully automate dungeons. @ SuperNam38xw3 btw try my method up there it works few times if you time it right it could be useful for you aswell @ KacMorderca

W dniu 22.09.2022 o 12:51, SuperNam38xw3 napisał:

Hello,

can you add a function for the dungeons? There is a "Quest" record function in the bot, but it is not so good. If i record teleport and start the dungeon quest, then it will start after the time...

I need a "if" function. If Boss Azrael (monster id) killed then restart the quest or then play the recorded quest function.

Can you please something like this? THX

Hello mate, for witch one you need auto dunggeons.

I need for all dungeons. I already tried with auto dews and quest function but as already said from another people, the time differences makes problem.

BTW: The Bot is not longer working on kronius2. They fixed it. Please tell me, when can you make it work again? Bot paytime is going ...

Since kronius2 patch you can teleport directly in the dungeon without npc dialog.

12 minutes ago, SuperNam38xw3 said:

I need for all dungeons. I already tried with auto dews and quest function but as already said from another people, the time differences makes problem.

BTW: The Bot is not longer working on kronius2. They fixed it. Please tell me, when can you make it work again? Bot paytime is going ...

Since kronius2 patch you can teleport directly in the dungeon without npc dialog.

yeah i asked that feature and they added but our admins still unavailable to add ring to questy panel :D it will be bit easier to time it now but as i said i talked with kronius2 devs and they said to block bot automation for dungeons they are not addign npc at the end of dungeons still if we could just click ring after we killed the boss that would've made huge difference for all servers